Senior Pharmacy Technician – Dublin
QR Select are recruiting a Pharmacy trainer Technician to work with a pharmacy group, part time.
Role involves working 16-32 hours per week, position will include travel. Attractive salary and mileage on offer.
Candidate must have experience working as a lead technician and excellent knowledge of claims.
- Advising customers on their medications and dealing with queries as they arise
- Assisting in the dispensary under the pharmacist’s supervision.
- Managing the stock in the dispensary
- Traveling to pharmacies within the North Dublin area
- Attractive Salary package
- Working as part of a well supported team
What are we looking for?
- Someone with ambition and drive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A qualified technician with at least 3 years dispensing experience
For more information on this role, hit the apply button.