Support Pharmacist – Kildare
Full time permanent support pharmacist role in Kildare 30 mins from Dublin
The role is with an independent pharmacist
The role is working with a 2nd pharmacist 4 days per week, the hours are 9am to 6pm
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community to help ensure customer loyalty.
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock levels and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paper work is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is performing
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Working as part of a well-supported team.
- Gain experience working in a busy dispensary
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information on this role hit the apply button