Support Pharmacist – Kildare and Offaly
QR select are currently working closely with an independently owned pharmacy to recruit a Support Pharmacist to work full time across their pharmacies in Kildare and Offaly.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
There is a total of 5 pharmacies in the group, there is no late openings and no Sundays required.
Will be required to travel to the different pharmacies
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general
- Work as part of a team and help to ensure smooth daily running of the pharmacy
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paper work is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- Ensure that the pharmacy is kept clean and tidy and any health and safety issues brought promptly to the attention of the pharmacy manager.
- While on duty ensure the highest standards of care and service is delivered.
- To participate in training and development programmes provided by the pharmacy.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Gain experience working in different dispensaries and with different teams.
- Flexible working
- No late nights and No Sundays
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Interested in this role?
Apply below or contact Ashling on 0872101844 for more details