Support Pharmacist – Tralee
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Contract: Full time, permanent role
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week. Pharmacy opens Monday to Friday 9-7, Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 1-6
QR select are currently working closely with a large pharmacy chain to recruit a Support Pharmacist, for a busy community pharmacy in Tralee.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paper work is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is performing
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Working as part of a well supported team.
- Working for a large pharmacy group with opportunity for career growth
- Social working hours, no Sundays
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team